Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Anime Girl Gives Gundam Some Coverage




Lower body armor time. All of this armor is going on the skirt, butt armor thing. The hip armor, I'm not really sure what to call it. I still don't know what to call it and it's been what three or four weeks now? Any ways, you know what I'm talking about, so moving on. 
Every single time I work on this area of Gundam some thing falls of. Be it something that I'm not even working on or one of the little pieces of the waist armor. This time was no different. The pieces that were already there fell off along with the new pieces that I was trying to put on. To put the last of this armor on it take two steps that are in four parts each. With each piece needing to go on in a certain order. But as I have learned before Gundam isn't always right. But, I fallowed the directions as best as my partly dyslexic and non-Japanese reading brain could. The good new I got all the pieces on and then reattached  the ones that fell off. The bad news it now looks like Gundam is wearing a diaper. 
Also, the thing that directions wanted me to put between his legs, looks like a penis. I think it's for a stand. But, it looks like a penis. And you know I'm right.
Next time I will work on the armor for the legs.
~^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment