Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Gundam and The Stickers with Anime Girl Part 2




Alright, I'm ready to finish these stickers. They are just so tiny. I feel like I should be the size of a barbie doll if I want to this properly. Alright back to the tweezers. So I have figured out a method of getting these horrible little itty bitty stickers off of the paper that they are on. Bend paper (actually I think it's plastic) right at the seem of the sticker then pick it up with the tweezers. While taking it off with the tweezers detach it to any other stickers that it's attached to, they do not like to come apart. Then, replace the sticker on the tweezers so it's barely attached to them. Then, place sticker in the right place and if needed hold down the side of the sticker not attached to the tweezers with fingers. Finally, press sticker down to insure that it's not going any were. You may now go on to the next one.
I noticed that the instructions also had sticker placement for the space ship, that is now inside Gundam. That would have been nice to know before I put him in side Gundam's chest. I am not taking Gundam apart again. Main because he was such a pain in the ass to put all together in the first place. Also, his leg fell of at one point, so did his shoulder bell, and one of his skirt pleat thingies. That guy is staying together for the rest of his life, end of story.
Well all of the stickers are now on Gundam. I just have all the weapons left to do. Then I realized more stickers go on after the armor and weapons are done. Ugh, putting every thing together is the easy part the stickers are the hard part. I am glad that it is just one more round of them.
~^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment