Wednesday, July 15, 2015

It's Armor time for Gundam and Anime Girl






Alright I have all the stickers on, except on the space ship of course that thing is never coming out. It is now time to move onto the armor and weapons. The first thing I'll be working on is the breast plate. At least Gundam's boobies with be safe. You always have to protect the girls, if you take care of them they'll take care of you.
This part was pretty easy. It's either that or I'm just getting better at putting together Gundam. I'm going to say it's that, I'm better at Gundam. But, of course there is  a but there is always a but. But, I did find something that I now hate more about Gundam then the stickers. And the stickers I'll get to that in second. There is this gel glue sticker thingy that I need to put on the inside of the breast plat so that it would stick to Gundam's chest. First off, I had no idea what it was and couldn't figure out how the breast plate would stay on because again I do not read Japanese. Side note if I'm going to keep building Gundams I think I might want to learn at least basic Japanese. I finally figured out that it was the long black thing in the box, that sounded really wrong get your mind out of the gutter right now. Any who, I needed to cut it into pieces, there is a handy chart on the back of it so I didn't have to guess were to cut. I put them on the back of the breast plate then pushed it onto Gundam. It stayed. Actually I don't think it's going to come off.
Back to the stickers, the breast plate is covering them! I did all that work to put them all in the right spot then they are covered! It's like how it takes so much work to make the skeleton of Gundam then it's all covered up. That is what it's exactly like. looking at the rest of the outer armor, it looks like most of the stickers will be covered up in the end. But, I do have to put on a whole bunch more. So, there will be more arguments about those itty bitty little stickers.
~^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment