Sunday, July 5, 2015

Yamda-kun and the Seven Witches Season Review




Over all I really enjoyed this series. I did think that it was a little weird that every one had to kiss each other all the time. I understand that is how the power works but it was a little over the top when they just kept kissing each other to do some thing fun and not actually accomplishing any thing. 
The best episode had to be number 12,I love You, Shiraishi, or the season finally. It wrapped every thing up for the season and let the two main characters Yamada and Shiraishi be together. There are so many animes out there that never let the main characters be together even though even one know that they like each other. I also liked that Yamada wished all the powers away. He doesn't want any one to go through so much pain again. He did it so that every one can be happy. Even though he didn't know if it would bring back every ones memories.
Episode three, Will You Accept? Or Wont You?, is probity the weakest. Thee main plot is Yamada is helping the student council just so he can get a microwave. There is no real plot development and doesn't' move any thing forward
I do hope that the anime gets an other season, from what I've heard about the manga things start to get even more interesting after this point.
~^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment