Thursday, July 2, 2015

Uraw no Usagi-chan Season Review




I'll fully admit that this series was cute. But besides that it really didn't have much of a point. There was no plot development, because there really wasn't any plot. There was no character development because there wasn't enough time for any of them to develop. There was plot but it was almost pointless. No, it was pointless. I;m not saying that I don't enjoy the show because I did. It was the show that you watch when you want pointless silly slice of life. Besides that there really is nothing to it. The main reason that I liked the show is that it was cute and gave me just enough of the pointless slice of life cuteness that I didn't become annoyed by it. 
There really is no way to say which episode was the best and worst because they all were they same. Or at least I viewed them all the same. There was no high point and no low point it was all the same. The episodes just dealt with different things that all really had no weight.
If there is an other season of it I can't really say I'll be excited or looking forward to it but I'll most likely watch it.
~^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment