Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Gundam and The Stickers with Anime Girl











Alright so Gundam is all put together and now on to the weapons. Right. Right! Right? No, stickers first. Little itty bitty stickers, that can not be taken off their paper with my fingers, so I must use tweezers. I see bad things in my future. Alright kidnapped the tweezers from the bathroom, and started putting them on Gundam.

Firstly, I do not read Japanese, all of this would be so much easier if I could read a little Japanese. Because, I had to match picture with picture in order to put all the stickers in the right place. Once I finished on side, with minor difficulty. I realized a few things. One, the stickers once on the tweezers do not like to come said tweezers. Two, the sticker do no like to go on strait or in the proper place, at all. Three, do not try your figures as much as you want to because it's worse then the tweezers.
Alright now I have all the stickers on for the front of Gundam. Wait what are those things on his shoulders? I don't see those here. After a good box rummage, I found what  looked like temporary tattoos. After trying and failing to get them on while still in one sheet. I then grabbed my scissors and cut out each one individually. That is not some thing I recommend, at least not with big people scissors maybe those small scissors that you get when you are in elementary school. I have tiny hands so that might work for me the  rest of you may the odds be in your favor. Alright they are on his shoulders. The front of Gundam is done.
Ugh, I still have to do the back and the sides. This is a pain in the ass. This is the most complex puzzle that I have ever done. Well unless you count the 3-D puzzle my uncle got me when I has about six, that was meant for people about three times my age. My Mom, Dad, and my self gave up on that thing after two months and less then a fourth of the way done. More stickers to fallow.
~^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment