Thursday, July 2, 2015

I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying: 2nd Thread

Season Review



I really liked this show. It is one of my current favorites. I'm not saying it's perfect, I'm saying like it. The second season started off oddly. I was looking forward to Kaoru being all round and pregnant, but instead the story when back in time and told more about there relationship in the early years. we finally got back to the present and Kaoru and Hajime are both supper worried about becoming parents.
The main reason I like this show is that it deals with real situations that couples go through. Whether it's before they start dating or after they've been married for a few years. Every one has problems but that work though them and deal with them because they are adults. It's either deal with them or this relationship won't work and they want it to work.
The best episode has to be episode 10. when you learn that Hajime really didn't separate the real word and the 2-D word that he spent most of his time in. It took falling for an other girl and having her reject him, for him to realize that the two words are separate. He also realized how stupid he was since he was just living in his fake world. This made it so he and Kauro started dating and made a life together. If this hadn't happened he most likely would have still been in is own little world and not been able to form a real relationship with any one.
Episode five was the weakest of the season. It was the random anime episode that every one goes to the hot springs. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. You didn't learn anything new about any one and it was just an excuses to go to the hot spring. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with hot springs. I just feel that anime's always have the random hot spring episode and almost nothing happens in these episodes.
In all the new season was good, cute and sweet as always and I look forward to the next one. I do wich that the episodes were longer then three minutes. But, that is one of the reasons it's a show that keeps me coming back. There is never enough of it. There better be an other season. I really want to see the baby.
~^.^





No comments:

Post a Comment