Thursday, June 18, 2015

Urawa no Usagi-Chan Episode 11 review


 If I Retort, I Lose



At the start of the episode I like how happy Misono is that is less lost then normal. I just have to wonder how she gets any were at all. I'm kinda thinking that her parents must put a beeper on her so that they can find her at night, or at least a tracking device. I also wonder how much of Japan she has seen because she always gets lost. But, she does finally have the right idea at the end of the episode when she holds hands with Kojika, so that she doesn't get lost.
I really like how Saiko admits that their school is kinds messed up. I will definitively agree with her there, but I wouldn't stop at kinda. I mean any school that has a game show for no reason. Or lets it's students run around in what ever uniform they like or modified uniform. Then it has a few problems. And I'm not talking about the crazy student body president. I am glad that Saiko isn't as crazy as she is at school out side of school. I mean she had a civil conversation with Usagi, a member of her nemeses the rail ways club, and then even went out to eat with her. I mean she's still weird but no longer crazy. I wonder if it's the school? It might have something to so with the school.
I think it's very typical high school student behavior, when Usagi would rather go out to eat then study. Hell, I'm an adult and if I had a choice good food would come first to working or studying in their Case.
~^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment