Monday, June 15, 2015

There's a Live Action too?!

It almost always seem that when ever I start watching an anime or reading a manga, I also find out that there is or will be a live action version of it. Weather it's a movie, a TV show, or a stage production there are live action versions of many many many anime and manga.



I'm going to take a look at all three. I'm not going to do a compare and contrast for this it will be strait up reviews just like any thing else that I have done. I will say if I agree with what was done and how it was done. I'll of course look at the costumes, I'm a huge sucker for costumes.
The thing that I think will be most important is, is this adaptation worth watching. That is what will be the base for these articles. If I spent the whole thing going "well the live action version did this, that wasn't in the manga and or anime". That would be if I took a manga and compared it to the anime version of it. They are two different medium and so they will be different. Just get over that fact and accept it.
The thing that I am most worried about in watching the live action versions of anime and manga is that it will be bad. Almost as if the creators just made it to make money off the otaku masses. Kinda sounds familiar with all the super hero movies that are coming out now here in western countries. Oh please great anime gods make at least some of them good.
~^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment