Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Anime Girl finally gets to put Gundam Together

Finally I get to put every thing together. Yes, I will have my robot! Wahahaha!

Alright it is time to attach the now fixed legs to the lower torso. So, it looks like you just kinda push up the skirt parts and then pop the legs in to the center hole. Can it really be that easy? Oh my it is! my legs are in he's standing up. I'll now put the upper body on- wait, why did the leg just fall off?
Ugh, They weren't in there fully. Alright, and we try this again. No big deal if the green skirt pieces fall off I can put those back on later. Do not pop out again now.
Well at least the leg ball join didn't pop out the leg just fell off of it. Ugh. This is going to take a few tries isn't it? Oh yea. It took me a while at least 30 to 40 minutes just getting the legs in the right spot. Then hearing the little click that means there in place correctly. It was not a fun 30 to 40 minutes at all. It was some of the most frustrating minutes of my life. How can some thing so small and plastic be so difficult. Oh, I can make that very dirty, but I won't, I'll behave.
After forcefully attaching the leg I fixed my Gundam's skirt (I really don't have a better name for it, sorry). I then put my little fighter in side the upper torso. Wait, why did you give me a stand for the fighter if he's just going to go inside. Also, I going to put stickers on him? How to I get to him if he's inside. That means I would have to take Gundam apart to do so. I don't think that's going to happen.
Now the to torsos need to combine. It took a few good pushes to get every thing in the right place. For something so tiny you really can't be gentle with him. He's all put together now. And awaits the applying of stickers and his weapons. But, just to sum up the who Gundam building process so far. Fuck you Gundam, you're a huge fucking pain in the ass.


~^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment