Monday, June 1, 2015

Hello and Welcome.



Hi! I'm the Anime girl in Glasses, but I guess you already know that since you are on my blog...
Any who, I've loved anime since I was a wee child and my eyes first laid on it. I instantly fell in love and was hooked for life. Unfortunately, by pure misguided judgement with solely myself to blame, I have been out of the anime watching game for while.

I know, I know, horrible right? But, I found my way back don't worry your little heads. I left for some unknown reason. 
(I tried the whole normal thing, it's not for me. At all. I didn't like it. They wanted me to wear pants to often.)

So, if you have any recommendations for this mire misguided fool please give them to me. I will happily accept them. However, be ready for my review of such things. I will take animes, mangas, and video games (I have an Xbox360, and PS3). 
I look forward to sharing my love of anime, and manga with you. And, I hope I'll be entertaining as well.

I will do my best to entertain you as I watch The Heroic Legend of Arslan and then share my thoughts with you every Monday morning.

Dann Ga Nani o Itteiru Ka Wakaranai Ken or I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying every Thursday.

Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma every Friday.

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal every other Saturday


And, Every Wednesday I will be trying (and maybe failing) to make a Gundam. I am currently working on a FA-78-1 full Armor Gundam. It's my first on and things aren't all ways pretty.
(please let mine look something relatively close to this)

I look forward to our time together. Until next time. 
~bye ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment