Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Anime Girl tries Gundam


I have a FA-78-1 Full Armor Gundam. This will be my first time making a Gundam. And I must say my thoughts so far are, this is the hardest thing that I've ever done! It's so simple but so difficult. Why are most of the pieces smaller then a dime! Why! And, after I'm done with it for the day my hands hurt. I get so mad at it so easily, but yet I still want to make it. 



Today I started on the right leg.


and this was the finished product:

I still have to attach it to the foot and I will explain why it not properly attached. For one and this is just an general rule I will fallow from now on. Do not listen to any one while you are making Gundam. It will make you second guess your self and your Gundam. So if some one makes the comment " Is it on the wrong foot." 

(that is why my feet look different)

It's is easier to figure it out later when no one else is there and you are not already slightly frustrated with your current project. I don't care how well or quickly that part went you will be slightly frustrated when you are done. 
I guarantee it. 
Also, it only happened once this time but normally at least two pieces will try to escape to the wilds of my apartment. 

(it ended up by my door)

Well I made progress and that is the main part. I'll work on it more later. 
But for now I am taking a break so that I don't start cursing at plastic.

~^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment