Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Movie Night




Once a week I will be having movie night. I will focus primarily on movies that are not connected to an anime. So there will be no One Piece, or Bleach, or Sailor Moon movies. They will be anime movies just stand alone. And, I'm not just going to do Studio Ghihli movies.

They are good movies, but they are not the only anime movies out there. Also, they are not the end all be all for anime movies. They just happen to be a very popular studio. Why, am I saying Studio Ghihli instead of Hayao Miyazaki? One he is retired, the last movie he worked on was The Wind Rises, also he's not the only one that makes movies at Studio Ghihli. Main example, Grave of the Fireflies,  he  had nothing to do with that movie. He might have helped with the art, but besides that he is not connected to it. This is not saying I will not be doing Studio Ghihli movies. I will, it's just not going to be only Studio Ghihli movies. I mean I do need an excuse to watch Princess Mononoke again with out being judged.
I'm going to watch the movie Monday night and then put a review up Tuesday mornings. I already have a list of ones that I'm going to watch, but I will happily take suggestions. Also, if an anime movie is playing in theaters near me I'm going to see it. I mean I think the last anime movie I saw in theaters was...The Digimon  Movie. I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO THE WORLD! Sorry channeling my inner Fruits Basket.
I look forward to enjoying movie night with you. If you would like to watch along, I will be putting my next title at the end of the previous Movie Night post. The first movie that I am going to be watching is Wolf Children. It's about a mother raising her two half wolf children by her self. That review will be next Tuesday. I look forward to entertaining you.
~^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment