Wednesday, June 17, 2015

An Other Round, Anime Girl VS. Gundam


I must really be a gluten for punishment. I'm working on my Gundam once again. Alright, here we go round 3. I'll whup your ass Gundam.




Alright, it's time. I'm going for the lower torso this time. When Ever I see that there is going to be an orange piece in the part of the build I get worried. I'll almost lost every single one of the orange pieces that I have used. For the most part they are small little accent pieces that are smaller then my pinky toenail. That is to small the makers of this set must have been insane. I'm just saying. Maybe, I'm more then a little crazy too, for actually making the Gundam.
I mean look how tiny this thing is!
Well this time was no different. I think I lost the little orange piece about five or six times before it was attached to it's green piece. At least, this time no thing went flying through my apartment for me to chase after and crawl under the coach for. Once it was attached it did stay in place. That was a nice change from others like it.
Now on to the next part. Making all these little pieces that make this kinda skirt thing around the edge of the lower torso. I guess this is so that the legs can easily move. But with all the ball joints, that are all just a little to small for any normal person to even think about doing this, thing were a little annoying.
Finally, after trial and error I have attached each of the four skirt pieces to there respective ball joints. Ugh, there are two more. This time on the sides. to complete the full skirt wrap around effect. They weren't that hard. They were a flap as opposed to the ball joints so they popped on easier and faster.
Next I get to start putting this thing all together. I'll fully admit I'm really excited. I will get to play with my full robot soon. But, first I think I just look at him and be happy. I made that all by myself.
~^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment