Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Anime Girl tries Gundam Again!


I'm back for more. I only have one question for my self, why? Every time I work on the Gundam I get mad at it. My fingers hurt and pieces go flying through out my apartment. But, I'm back for more, because I want to play with my robot that's why. And it's still fascinates me how much detail is in one little piece of this robot.

First things first, I had to fix the leg that I pulled off the foot from last time. Once I removed some of the covering it was pretty easy. It was all about going in at the right angle. Wait, that's what she said. Any who, put the leg on to the foot, reattached the pieces. And, there we go one complete leg with foot.
I then started with the left leg. It went by pretty fast since I had already finished the right one. Every thing was just flipped. So, now two legs complete and attached to the foot. The foot, wait that doesn't look right. Oh shit, I did attach the wrong foot to the wrong leg. Ok, take apart both of them and reattach them just like I just did.
Yes, I took off the foot pieces then angled the leg just right. Then, reattached the legs to now the right feet. Then I put the unattached pieces back onto the feet and finally the legs are done. That was a pain the ass. I think if I do this again I'm labeling the feet. That way they will end up on the right legs in the first time around. And, I will not have to take an extra 30 minutes to fix them.
~^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment