Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Love Story!! Episode 11 Review

My Ocean




I don't really like how every single episode Takeo gives an introduction. At least it's been shortened. I don't really think we need to be reminded of what's the main story for the series every single episode.
Yamato's and Takeo's personalities are so similar it makes sense that they would start dating. Also, they are so cute together. They like each other so much that they have trouble looking at each other while at the beach. Yamato really just wants to make is heart skip a beat and she does. But, since they are both dense she doesn't realize that she's been doing that all day. This is also the first time you see other girls or woman taking an interest in Takeo. It's the first time we see Yamato start to get jealous, even though she has nothing to worry about. 
They are ridiculouslessly cute together. They just like spending time together and since they are both bad at expressing their feelings they easily become embarrassed around each other. I full admit though that it can become more then a little silly at times, but it's still cute.
You know I always though that Takeo was a little stupid. I knew he was the most dense person that I've ever seen, but that can be normal for anime characters. Then we see his grades and he's dense and stupid. Well it kind fits for him.
I was a little disappointed that there was no cooking in this episode. I'll fully admit that I watch Food Wars just for the cooking. I like this show because Yamato and Takeo are super cute and because there is cooking in it. But, I'm sure there will be cooking in the next episode. So, I'm not to worried.
~^.^





No comments:

Post a Comment